Old 05-25-2020, 07:15 AM   #1791
elleypascal

Поблагодарили 18 раз(а) в 18 сообщениях

All my threads

elleypascal На правильном пути
Default A Slave's Mouth Makes the Best Toilet Paper! Ella Kross

A Slave's Mouth Makes the Best Toilet Paper! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : A Slave's Mouth Makes the Best Toilet Paper!
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 68.2 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 6 min 3 s

Standing in my bathroom I peel off my panties while announcing that I haveto use the toilet. I'm going to piss and shit, and when I'm finished I'llbe summoning a slave to clean me. Just as I said I would, I squat over thetoilet and release a stream of golden urine as I moan in relief. Taking aseat, I squeeze out a turd and that's my slave's cue to get to work. Herushes to my side, drops to his knees, and puts his tongue out as I towerover him. He hungrily mouthes my asshole, cleaning me with his tongue as Ispread my cheeks wide for him. "Lick it!" I command as I use him as myhuman toilet paper. "Good boy," I praise as he laps up all of my shit andpiss. "Do you think it's clean enough?" I ask with my ass in your face,stretching my hole wide for you to judge. I want to be perfectly cleaninside and out, so I make my slave get back to work with his tongue again.I hate using toilet paper, especially at home where I always have a slavewilling to clean me with his mouth. He licks me until my asshole issqueaky clean!
Genre : Ass Worship, Female Domination, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05883 секунды с 9 запросами