View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 03:25 PM   #5942
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Trip Six - Pink Power Ranger Peril

Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel in Distress, Superheroine, Peril, Super Villain, Fantasy, Cosplay, Costumes, Plot, Lycra, Spandex, Catsuit, Crotch Rope, Ballgagged, Ball Gag,
Video language: English

When the Command Center super computer detects a strange power flux coming from somewhere in the Earth Quadrant, the Pink Ranger is sent in to investigate the disturbance. Little does she know it is energy emitted from a super weapon that was designed to drain the Power Rangers of their powers. When the Pink Ranger arrives, she is subjected to the weapons awesome power. Now weak and powerless, she finds herself tied up tight in the villains hideout. He unlocks her helmet and moves to reveal her identity. "So, Pink Ranger, let's just see who's under that helmet.." Just then, there are multicolored blips on the radar. The other Rangers are coming to save her! "Perfect. They will fall right into my trap and I'll drain their powers too!.." he cackles.. He shoves a ball gag into the Pink Rangers mouth to quiet her and puts her helmet back on her. "Now you wont be able to warn your friends of my new weapon!.." What will happen? Will Pink Ranger escape and warn her friends? Watch and find o.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 605.0 MB

Download Trip Six - Pink Power Ranger Peril
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08004 секунды с 9 запросами