View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 06:52 PM   #10151
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Horny Husbands

Studio: Stocky Dudes

Benji and Armin are a married couple, horny all the damn time! They contacted me a while back and said theyve always wanted to show Stocky Dudes viewers how they like to fuck in their private lives so who was I to turn them down? Ha!
The sexy couple wasted no time turning it on for our camera and started making out for me. Benji gets Armin on the bed and goes down on his fat cock. Armin pushes his head down on it and face fucks his husband with his thick tool.
Armin flips Benji over and slides a finger between his legs, feeling Benjis tight hole before getting Benjis legs in the air and spreading his ass open to get a nice deep rimjob started that has Benji moaning already.
The guys do some 69 and Benji sucks on Armins dick some more while Armin eats Benjis hole. The guys know what is coming next so its time to prepare the cock and the ass for the action.
All wet with spit, Armin slides a finger up Benjis butt and finger fucks him before sliding his cock deep and raw into him. Leg.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:43
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1270kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 217.3 MB

Download Horny Husbands
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04663 секунды с 9 запросами