Defiant Starr Custom Video 5

Actress:
Name: Defiant Starr Custom Video 5

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 112 MiB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 24 min 45 s

Totally unwilling to cooperate with what’s about to happen, I knew I was going to be put into the Starr Position for a custom we needed to shoot but I was NOT in the mood!* I guess that worked out for Martin because he*loves when I misbehave.* The more defiant I am, the more I am punished.* I was already running my mouth while getting ready and Martin had enough, so he dragged me downstairs with a rope around my throat and lead me straight into the Playroom. He tied me in a standing, spread position, Martin’s style.* One we like to call, the “Starr Position”.* The one where each arm and leg is tied to each corner of the wooden frame, then Martin goes back and tightens every piece of rope going from my*hands and feet to the frame.* I cursed, I screamed, I cried and I tried to resist but no matter what I did, it didn’t seem to phase Martin.* All it did was make him add*clover clamps and a ball gag to shut my loud mouth up.* I hated and fought every moment I could and I could not wait WAIT until it was over.

DOWNLOAD: Defiant Starr Custom Video 5
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03223 секунды с 9 запросами