View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 02:12 PM   #10167
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dustin Steele Fucks Vincent Desalvo

Studio: Randy Blue

Ever since Dustin Steele made his debut on Randy Blue people have been asking me when hes going to make another video and even more when hes going to be featured with another one of our guys. It didnt take much to get him back! After his first shoot and live shows he was more than ready to make his next appearance on the site. With his sexy southern accent and good natured charm he brings a unique flavor in the presence of all the city boys we often feature. And since everyone was asking for him, I figured I would pair him up with another Randy Blue favorite that people have been talking a lot about lately, Vincent DeSalvo. Sporting a new haircut that really makes him look amazing, and a body that you just want to fuck senseless, he brings his own style to the table. My favorite thing to see in any video that Vincent does is how he starts off with this incredible sweetness, giving that bashful chuckle when asked a peral question, and then becomes a total dirty boy once he starts getti.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 319.0 MB

Download Dustin Steele Fucks Vincent Desalvo
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13712 секунды с 9 запросами