View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 02:29 PM   #10188
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Aitor Crash And Carlos Caballero

Studio: Butch Dixon

Carlos Caballero is one hot man. Hes not hairy, but hes huge, solid and handsome with a big, uncut cock between his legs. I havent seen him on video for a long time, so when Aitor said he could persuade Carlos back in front of the camera, I was there to shoot it. Carlos stands about 8 inches taller than Aitor (whos no small guy) hes a broad-shouldered, muscled hunk, and in full leather, complete with jackboots and moustache, hes everything Aitor asked for and more when he said he wanted to be dominated. Aitors soon on his knees, worshipping Carlos juicy uncut cock, licking his boots and ready to obey. Carlos throws Aitor in a sling and plays with his ass while smoking a fine Cuban cigar... which he slides into Aitors ass (I swear I see a smoke ring at one point!) and twists gently. Hes not so gentle with his cock though, slamming it all the way into Aitor and taking his breath away. He lets Aitor have every inch and his big balls are slapping on Aitors ass as he fucks him hard and fas.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:01
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Aitor Crash And Carlos Caballero
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10916 секунды с 9 запросами