View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 05:47 AM   #885
Legenda

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

Legenda Непонятно, что и думать...

Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace - Mia Li

My throat still hurts. I've never deep throat-ed so much in my life. His dick was so big. I didn't even touch it. He left me against a column for awhile, my wrists tied and my arms pulled back. I couldn't release myself. I tried so much, but the rope wouldn't loosen. I had no choice but to wait for what was planned for me. I think he heard me struggling. He walked in, grabbed my head and widened my mouth with his massive dick. I've never seen one so big. I wouldn't know what to do with it. I definitely learned how to use my throat. He kept pushing his dick in deeper and deeper, faster and harder. I teared up instantly, spit pouring out of my mouth as I gagged over and over. I thought my cries would make him stop but it only made him use my mouth more. It seemed like days of deep throat-ing his cock. When he was finally done, I thought my disgrace was over. But it only the beginning. He laid me on top of crate, my legs tied open for his high speed fucking machine. He continued fucking .

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3033kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 740.7 MB
[iframe]https://filesmonster.com/player/v3/video/TjX9i65pl4jvRXDWRWrQ9aqbVWYX0uX_JKGAENlvhPU?q=360& pic1=fe407b2c76681c63ea6c5054d979acb8.jpg&qlist=10[/iframe]

Download Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace - Mia Li
Legenda is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09576 секунды с 9 запросами