View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 07:20 PM   #5482
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Agent Part 1 He Will Be A Good Fuck

Studio: Gaywargames

Brent, a local dealer, enters a military compound and gets overwhelmed. Two sergeants tie, strip and fondle the guy. They spank and strangle him. He will be a good Fuck.
Brent is a young dealer. He also sells his dope in the local garrison. Some of the officers and many of the conscripts are among his customers. When Frank, a sergeant, refused to pay for some rubbishy pot he gave him just one week to bring the money. But Frank still didnt pay. Two weeks later Brent decided to teach him a lesson. He know that the sergeant was on watch at a nearby outpost.
The dealer took his gun, entered the compound and overwhelmed the soldier. Where is my money. Do you think I?m a fool? But Brent didnt know that another sergeant was present who watched the scene. He was sneaking up the guy. Hands up! Gun down! Now! Brent was totally surprised and immediately obeyed all orders. Frank stood up and his eyes promised just one thing: revenge. Together with his comrade he dragged the arrogant dealer in.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 733.4 MB

Download The Agent Part 1 He Will Be A Good Fuck
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06388 секунды с 9 запросами