View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 05:31 AM   #13085
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Blondie Fesser - Anal Playing With Spanish Milf Musa Libertina

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

We at the Strapon Unit are happy to bring all the strapon loving EMPervs another nice hot clip that isn't yet on the site. This one features Blondie Fesser & Musa Libertina in some nice Lesbian Domination action.Now when I found this clip, it was marked as being from Blondie's Only Fans page. But some digging led me to Blondie's Manyvids page where this video had a different name. But it is infact the very same video. It's probably girls just renaming the videos and selling them on different sites.With the vague official description from ManyVids not being enough here is what happens in the scene. There is a very short bit in the beginning where both women are interviewed and its in spanish. Actually the whole video is in spanish. So as the scene starts we see Blondie worshipping Musa's legs. Then Musa gets her on a chair in and begins to groper Blondie's ass and then starts to spank her big ass. Musa wants to have some nice anal fun and then starts to finger fuck Blondie's ass and t.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1819kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 463.5 MB

Download Blondie Fesser - Anal Playing With Spanish Milf Musa Libertina
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13053 секунды с 9 запросами