View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 07:34 PM   #3511
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Christie Stevens - Scoring with My Hot Neighbor

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Christie Stevens was enjoying an afternoon sunning herself in her backyard. Jake was also enjoying his Saturday afternoon, flying his father's drone. Christie heard this noise which she thought was a swarm of bees. It was at that point when this drone fell out of the sky landing on her lawn. On the drone was the address so she wanted to be a good neighbor and bring it back. When she knocked on the door, Jake answered and was 'surprised' - he refused to admit that he was flying a drone because he didn't want to get in trouble for borrowing it without asking. Christie decided that she was going to get to the bottom of this and makes herself at home in Jake's house. She explained to Jake that she will have to talk to his father about this, he begged her that he will do whatever she wanted as long as she doesn't tell his father.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6427kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Christie Stevens - Scoring with My Hot Neighbor
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03482 секунды с 9 запросами