View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:45 PM   #6004
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Catsuited Chair Tie

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Serene
Genres: BDSM,String,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Serene starts off seated in a wooden chair with her shiny black catsuit on. I went to grab her ponytail to raise her up and start tying her up and and she takes the opportunity to deliver a crushing blow to my solar plexus. Welding her elbows tightly together I then move down to her forearms crushing them ever more tightly together. Finally finishing with a tight wrist cinch and moving onto a large mouth packing and microfoam wrapped tightly around her head. Serene takes a seat in her original chair and I begin to cinch her ass tightly to the chair by running a string over and then around the base. Then moving onto knees and a tight ankle cinch Serene's legs are welded off to one chair leg with a cinch between her right leg and the chair leg. After I felt confident her legs were secure I add a very mean cinch string between her three arm ropes and the chair back. Because I didn't think there was nearly enough suffering in this one I took the opportunity to tie a string to her ponytail.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 792.7 MB

Download Catsuited Chair Tie
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03183 секунды с 9 запросами