View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 12:22 AM   #22689
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Gag Me Inc. Special Order

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Bondage Trick, Bound Orgasms, Hitachi, Spandex Yoga pants, Leggings, Work Out Wear, Boxtied, Blonde, Bound, Gagged, Struggling, Helpless
Video language: English

Arielle gets home from the gym and immediately calls her friend. She's very excited because after the last year of dating lame guys that wouldn't tie her up, she found the card of a business that will do just that!
"Yeah, the say they will come right over and tie me up! Right? Ok, I'm going to let you go so I can call them right now and try it out! Yes, I'll let you know for sure. Ok bye!!"
"Hello Gag Me Inc.? Yes I want your Tie Me Up Special. Can you send someone right over? You can?! Sweet! Thank you!"
She hangs up the phone and a few minutes later, there's a knock at the door. Her Gag Me Inc. technician was very quick, and before she knows it, she is tied up very tightly on her own couch. She is gagged and there is a hitachi wand tied firmly to her crotch right in her sweet spot. She nods that she is ready and the technician flips on the switch.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 740.9 MB

Download Gag Me Inc. Special Order
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17211 секунды с 9 запросами