Thread: Kink.com vids
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 03:58 AM   #16393
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,514 раз(а) в 4,255 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Kink com- The Training of Nikki Darling Day Four-Nikki Darling, Rob Blu

Kink_com- The Training of Nikki Darling_Day Four-Nikki Darling, Rob Blu

Description:
Date: April 12_2013

With: Nikki Darling_Rob Blu
Director:James Mogul

I the Task
She is still trying untangle and coil up all the heavy rope in the basement. It_s been four days under the stairs in the nastiest part of the basement with this fucking rope task. It smells_it is cold_and she is slow. This is her final chance to finish before she is severely punished.
II the Lesson
She has a fidgeting problem. The web of zippers will help her.
III the Slave Dance
I make her dance every day. The first attempts were awkward. Today_she earns the chance to show grace while chained to the pole and made to dance under a six foot single tail whip. Make me feel proud_Nikki.
IV the Gimp
Her final routine is a dance on the tip of a hard cock. In sexual training_we strive for the slave to do the work. A slave girl should be bouncing all over that hard cock and loving it. I finally make her present that nice ass_and let the gimp pump her till it comes all over her.
Did Nikki Darling learn anything from her four days in the basement?
This update includes: erotic manual labor_naked exercise_sweating slut_massive zipper pull_stress positions_slave dance_single tail whip_dominance and submission_gimp fucking and sucking_fucking the gimp_slave training_submissive curriculum
Model:
Nikki Darling, Rob Blu
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 28394_nikki.mp4
File Size : 2049.36 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:55:51
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: