Thread: Kink.com vids
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 12:53 PM   #16482
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Kink.com- Becoming an Electroslut: Raven Rocket (Part One)-Bobbi Starr, Raven Rocket

Kink.com- Becoming an Electroslut: Raven Rocket (Part One)-Bobbi Starr, Raven Rocket

Description:
Date: February 22_2013

With: Bobbi Starr_Raven Rocket
Director:Bobbi Starr

Hot little slut Raven Rocket is the first to experience a new series on Electro_. She thinks she has what it takes but does her confidence hold up to the electrosex that I dish out. She_s showed up to the Armory today to start the process of becoming an Electroslut. In part one you_ll see her intense initiation. I leave her unbound_giving her the opportunity to prove that she is there of her own free will_then I viciously cattle prod her until she squeals. Once she proves her willingness I give her a taste of what_s to come with a painful electrsex pussy fucking. Raven says she_s ready for anything but is she really ready to be an Electroslut?
Model:
Bobbi Starr, Raven Rocket
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 28282_Raven_md.mp4
File Size : 249.54 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:42:08
Video : AVC, 700 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: