Thread: Kink.com vids
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 10:36 PM   #16583
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Kink.com- The Training of the Pretty Girl Day One-Casey Calvert

Kink.com- The Training of the Pretty Girl_Day One-Casey Calvert

Description:
Date: March 22_2013

With: Casey Calvert
Director:James Mogul

The Training of the Pretty Girl_Day One
My initial assessment of this tramp: she needs to feel pretty. Let me count that ways...
Day One: make her pretty in heels.
Day two: make her pretty in lipstick.
Day three: Make her pretty in a corset.
Day four: make her pretty in a leather collar.
Put it all together and we have a four day curriculum in basic slave elegance.
Day one: Pretty in Heels
In my world_the standard issue slave footwear is simple black patent leather heels - pointy toe_no platform. I keep thinking about what she would look like_teetering around in those tall black heels: a pretty little slut.
I the Slow Pull
Some like when the zipper comes off fast_a few like when it comes off slow. I like to pop those torturous little pins off one by one. And she gives it up_right away. So satisfying.
II the Burn
I like the way the lines run up the back of a sleek_well stripped calf. My style of calf raises will make her truly appreciate the wonderful assets of well toned calf muscles.
III the Inspection
I like to wee what I am working with. What better way than to tie her open and inspect her_inside and out.
IV the Orgasms
To round out the day_I decide to deliver a stream of orgasms to reinforce the day_s points. If she can get up after that_she can have her heels.
At the end of the day_she is fitted with a set of heels_and she strides her ass gracefully around the set to show us her assets. I like those heels. I think we will keep them on her for three more days.
This update includes: slave inspection_medical fetish_anal plug_high heels training_BDSM zipper pull_bondage orgasms_slave discipline
Model:
Casey Calvert
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 28929_casey.mp4
File Size : 2512.41 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:08:28
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: