Thread: Kink.com vids
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 03:27 PM   #16832
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Kink com- The Training of an Anal Slut Final Day-Penny Pax, Rob Blu

Kink_com- The Training of an Anal Slut_Final Day-Penny Pax, Rob Blu

Description:
Date: May 10_2013

With: Penny Pax_Rob Blu
Director:James Mogul

I the Task
I am all for teaching a trainee about humility and dignity in manual labor_but four days of bagging this filthy hay is taking it_s toll. She really needs to finish cleaning up this old barn set. This hay hangs in the air_it smells like shit and it is really unpleasant for the crew_me_and the slave slut trainee. I put a mask on her and tell her to hurry the fuck up while I whip her ass for motivation.
II Shaving that Pussy
She is filthy and she stinks like horse shit. I drag her ass to the shower_and prepare to hose her off. I plan to teach her a few details about positions_like how to press the mound of of her cunt up into the air for a hand or a whip. When I reach down to grab a handful of that sexy mons pubis_I am shocked to find_what...stubble! What kind of slave shows up on graduation day with an unshaven pussy! I loose my shit_but manage to teach her a lesson on the value of a well groomed cunt that she will not soon forget.
III Sloppy Face Fuck
When it come to sex_I usually need to see the slave girl doing the work. But not always. Sometimes I like to tie them down and see them pummeled mercilessly into sexual delirium. To wit_Pax_s face fucking.
IV Anal Orgasms
What better way to finish an anal slut_s training than to present her ass and pound her slutty asshole with a huge hard cock while vibrating her twitching little twat into multiple convulsive orgasms. Well done Pax. Now tell us_what did you learn this week?
This update contains: erotic manual labor_filthy slave girl discipline_slave shower_pussy shaving in chain bondage_erotic humiliation_sloppy face fucking_drooling blow job_anal orgasms in bondage_anal bondage_ass fucking the slave slut_anal slave training.
Model:
Penny Pax, Rob Blu
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 28388_penny.mp4
File Size : 2353.93 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:06:18
Video : AVC, 4 833 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: