All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Angela Et Ses Amies

Angela Et Ses Amies

Release Year: 1981
Studio: Fil A Film
Genres: Classic
Video language: French

The friend cast given on the screen is: Nadine Chatsy, Catherine Ringer, Sonia Mirelli, Dolly. On the male side: Michel Bacara and Philippe Mouton. In fact they are: Catherine Ringer (Angela or Emy), Nadine Chatsy (Alexandra), Guia Lauri Filzi (Marina, the headmistress), Marina Hedman, and several unknowns (to me at least) - beautiful ladies, obviously Italian. No mention of Sonia Mirelli because I've no idea what she looks like, but that doesn't mean she isn't in it! Brunello Chiodetti plays the role of Sandrelli the director. Angela (Emy) joins a group of charming sexy ladies applying at a institute. The institute's headmistress (G. L. Filzi) first welcomes Angela. Then she rejects her on the grounds that she is too sexy for the institute. But she agrees after letting her undergo a medical examination. Then we enjoy a wonderful stripping scene where the six new students undress in a blue and red room. Really a beautiful scene! A man is watching them from behind a see-through mirror. Another man (with a moustache) joins him and they talk about how sweet one of the girls is. The headmistress comes and forbids them to lay their hands on any of the girls while Angela is posing behind the mirror.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:22:27
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1470kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 960.3 MB
Download Angela Et Ses Amies
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03416 секунды с 9 запросами