Thread: Kink.com vids
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 02:52 PM   #16985
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Kink com- Adriana Chechick Fucked in the Ass for the Very First Time-Adriana Chechik, Maestro, Simone Sonay, Danarama

Kink_com- Adriana Chechick Fucked in the Ass for the Very First Time-Adriana Chechik, Maestro, Simone Sonay, Danarama

Description:
Date: September 6_2013

With: Adriana Chechik_Maestro_Simone Sonay_Danarama
Director:James Mogul

Fresh_young slave girl wanna-be proves to us just how badly she wants to serve the Upper Floor by giving up her Hot Fucking Asshole for Hard Fucking for the Very First Time.
I order slave Sonay to see to it that Chechik_s asshole performs well_then sit back and relish the sight of the little tramps priming each others fuck holes for hard dick. When I jam a huge steel handle up Chechik_s ass and steer her around the lounge to meet guests_I think she is going to break down on us. But she sucks it up like a good little ass whore in training_and warms up to an intense ass fucking that earns her passage to servitude on the Upper Floor.
I the process_Simone Sonay earns her long coveted Upper Floor collar as well by displaying diligence_duty and discipline in the course of servitude. The Upper Floor now has two more collared slaves to bend to our will and to our libidos. Welcome aboard__.
Model:
Adriana Chechik, Maestro, Simone Sonay, Danarama
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 32277_adriana.mp4
File Size : 2954.77 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:20:31
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: