Thread: Kink.com vids
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 05:27 AM   #17030
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Kink com- Scaring the Fuck Out of Alani Pi Day 2-Mike Hawke, Alani Pi

Kink_com- Scaring the Fuck Out of Alani Pi_Day 2-Mike Hawke, Alani Pi

Description:
Date: August 16_2013

With: Mike Hawke_Alani Pi
Director:James Mogul

They way that fear makes pussies wet. When I push the cattle prod in her face and ram my thumb up her cunt_I know it is true. This little slut girl is so terrified of electricity that I can think of nothing better. The more she squirms in fear_the harder my dick gets_the more I want more_and the cycle goes on and on. Wonderful.
I want her thighs to burn like fire without putting a finger on her. I want her to learn that it is the slave that does the work around here_and I want that lesson etched into her muscle memory like a hot poker against her supple_tender_white flesh. The dick stand serves us well_and delivers a lesson her pretty thighs will not soon forget.
I choke her throat with dick and make her say the nastiest shit while her mouth is stuffed. As the dick gets harder_it stretches her pretty lips further and further_distorting her innocent face into that of a grotesque cock sucking slut.
Watching that thick cock slide in and out of her puffy pink pussy is good_but all the better when she is suffering through it for the sake of the lesson. And when she needs motivation_Mr. Zapper is there for her_like a True Friend.
She is nearly in tatters by the time I strap her to the dog fuck bench. I tell her that her tight little asshole is going to take that big cock_or it gets the cattle prod. Her reaction is delicious.
Model:
Mike Hawke, Alani Pi
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 32141_alani.mp4
File Size : 2100.71 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:57:15
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: