View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 09:56 AM   #2697
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Fakehub.com- Big dick proves too much for petite babes tight arse-John Petty

Fakehub.com- Big dick proves too much for petite babes tight arse-John Petty

Description:
Sometimes girls come back to me wondering why I haven_t contacted them_and depending what they did or didn_t do (as the case might be) I usually tell them they need to be dirtier. Alyssa is a cute_slim ebony chick that came back to me with some new enlarged assets along with a desire to try anal. Which I was more than happy to oblige. After checking out her great new fake tits_I set her to purpose with a bit of finger fucking. This led me to stick my finger in her arse to warm it up_ready for the finale. But_I found her arsehole to be incredibly tight. There_s a wonder she could shit anything bigger than smarties out of that hole. Anyway_I got on with sampling her sweet pussy_and when I felt the time was right_I went to stick my cock in that arse... Well... It was like me and long algebra_we just don_t get on. Best give it a minute I thought_so I carried on fucking her pussy. Then I tried again... Sweet jesus_I almost snapped my cock trying to squeeze it in. This was strictly a one way street_no entry_parking prohibited. No fucking chance I was getting my cock in there. Undeterred_I stuck it back in her pussy and then shot cum all over her arse. So I then told her to go away and come back_when she could fit something bigger than a pencil in that arse of hers. I_ll be waiting.
Model:
John Petty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Big dick proves too much for petite babes tight arse.mp4
File Size : 1374.6 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:36:46
Video : AVC, 5 081 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: