View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 01:02 PM   #2813
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Fakehub.com- Double dipping into hot blondes pussy and ass in casting-John Petty

Fakehub.com- Double dipping into hot blondes pussy and ass in casting-John Petty

Description:
As you know I love anal and just the thought of slipping my helmet into a tight brown box gets me well horny. Lately I_ve been getting a number of past models coming back wondering why I_d not contacted them. To which I simply say... Anal. Today was no different_a feisty blonde named Victoria came back and I told her the exact same thing. Now it either goes one of two ways... Sometimes a fuck off_or no problem I_m up for a bit of anal. Luckily today it was the latter. Quickly I was reminded of how great Victoria looked_as she has an amazing body_firm arse and great tits. I wasted no time and set my digits to purpose_delving deep into her arse and pussy. It was tight_oh so tight and I was thinking whether or not I_d be able to actually squeeze my dick in her arse. But after a good bit of pussy fucking I managed to ease it in there. Her arse canal was as clean as a whistle_so I indulged my dirty side by doing a bit of double dipping back and forth from arse to pussy. This unfortunately turned me right on_which led to me blowing my load all over her arse. No doubt I_ll be hearing from her again in a number of months wondering why I still haven_t got her any work. Not sure what I_l tell her then?
Model:
John Petty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Double dipping into hot blondes pussy and ass in casting.mp4
File Size : 1410.66 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:36:47
Video : AVC, 5 215 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: