View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 09:05 PM   #905
web69

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

web69 Непонятно, что и думать...

New Coral City v1.1 (2020/Win/MacOS) Eng

Here is the story of Anthony, who is moving to his brother in New Coral City. Here, a young man decides to start life anew and heal happily.
At first, he will live in his brother's house, and get a job at a local pizzeria. Perhaps he will even save enough money to realize his dream - to become a cool photographer.
You must help the young man along this path and at the same time in other aspects of his life. Including in communication with the fair sex whom he will meet here a lot.

Changelog:
A new Yanmai sx scene and a new Roberta sx scene. Each girl will have 2 different sx path that will bring to 2 different relationship path and possible consequence. More renders will be added to the scenes in the next releases when you'll unlock new position and... We'll see how the relationship will go, you could unlock more things...
Then. As I said in 1,0 I totally remade the manager path, so in this release you could shoot 2 scenes. 1 for Pinky and 1 for Hanna. You can choose 2 new scenes for Pinky (or 3 if you choose to make her shoot the movie with Mark for her first sx scene) and between 3 scenes for Hanna (1 with you and 2 with other actors).
Then. I fixed all the stats in "really complicated path": AdeleGaryLara affair, RebeccaBorisJennifer affair, ConnorKirstenTatiannaAshley sx/blackmail/secrets...
Then... Things already available in original 1.1 release: Melissa first scene, Zoe first scene, Michelle first complete scene and Ashley first complete scene. All of them totally rebuilded... I mean: a lot of things
Then the stories... You know events are always more complex than the previous release but now I've tracked everything in a better way so I think the "game experience" it will be more satisfying than in the original release. I hope you'll appreciate.
Most of the game now is grammarchecked, so it should flow good.

Release Date: 2020
Developer: HoneyGames
Prequel: Follower
Censored: No
Version: v1.1
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Interracial, Creampie, Lesbian, Sex toys, Handjob, Female domination, Male Domination
Size: 1,85 Gb

Download file from Keep2share - Windows
Download file from Keep2share - MacOS
web69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09558 секунды с 9 запросами