View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 02:52 PM   #26
vihasik

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

vihasik Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Angel The Dreamgirl - Irresistible Attraction - Mommy Ob...

Step-Mom was going to an important meeting. She's so beautiful, sexy and hot today. Yesterday, I habitually wanted to lie down to Her bed, but I forgot that my step-father was at home. When step-father is not at home or he goes on business to another city, my Step-Mom and me often rest together in her bed. I hug her hips. I breathe the scent of her body. I touch her hair locks. sometimes my Step-Mom lets me kiss her neck and after that She loses control of her mind . I know her erogenous zones. I know better how to make Her feel good and excited. I'm Her best step-son. Yesterday, I was drinking at a party with my friends, so I hardly remember what happened.

I feel very hard in my pants when She wears this skirt, when Her ass and thighs tightly in this sexy nice fabric. I have long dreamed of fucking my Step-Mom in this skirt, maybe today She will help me fulfill my dream.

Oh honey, I have to go, but tonight I'll show you a new lesson that you can not forget. Honey, step-son, dear!!! Oh you're so cute, I can't leave you like this. I'll give you one more lesson, my meeting can wait especially now it's not so important .

Info:
File Size: 345 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:19:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 2262 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 244 kb/s

Download Links:

25185 Irresistible Attraction.mp4
vihasik is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04690 секунды с 9 запросами