View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 07:00 AM   #626
besthot31

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Not sure when the last time I've been as comfortable as I've been here in Atlanta.

Not sure when the last time I've been as comfortable as I've been here in Atlanta.

Too comfortable for me though. Feels like Vegas. Good for a few days, but then I'm ready to get the fuck out. All I've been doing is eating bojangles chicken for breakfast, waffle house breakfast in the afternoon and hittin' the titty bars all night. I hit up club Babes and Club Wax last night, somehow managed to stumble back to my Hotel but didn't wake up until 3pm. I had been planning on going to the mall to grab a pair of Jordans, buuuut the damn malls close at 5pm on Sunday and anyways, I ran into Kisha at the Marta bus stop. I know I had promised to show you this white girl click here but she can wait. Kisha is 27. Which I think is young. Younger than me anyways, but she kept referring to herself as being old. Telling me about shit she used to do. Who cares though. Not even gonna bore you with our conversation. All you need to know is she gives good head. My blowjob was about 5 hours ago and my dick is still feeling satisfied. Probably gonna hit up some other spots tonight. and I more than likely will see a broad that accepts pay for play. You'll see her.

File size: 198.1 MB
Download Not sure when the last time I've been as comfortable as I've been here in Atlanta.
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09726 секунды с 9 запросами