View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 11:58 AM   #12
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nubilefilms.com- Show Me What You Like - S2:E22

Nubilefilms.com- Show Me What You Like - S2:E22

Description:
Gorgeous redhead Elle Alexandra once again finds herself nude in bed and cuddling with two beautiful ladies, this time with brunette Kiera Winters and blonde Elaina Rae.
Spooned between her lovers, Elle takes things to the next step by initiating a passionate kiss with Kiera while Elaina drops light kisses and soft touches on Elle_s shoulders.
The three girls soon work themselves into a frenzy of impassioned touches where they pleasure each other_s hardened nipples as their hands slowly move lower by mutual silent consent.
Pressed close together, Kiera and Elle fondle each other_s shaved slits while Elaina devotes all of her attention to Elle_s pleasure until eventually Kiera follows suit.
While Elaina occupies Elle_s mouth with passionate kisses, Kiera makes her way down to Elle_s parted thighs and laps at her sweet juicy slit with her tongue. She is soon joined in her ministrations by Elaina, and the two girls take turns massaging Elle_s clit and suckling and thrusting their tongues into her dripping twat before they switch places and Kiera kisses her way up Elle_s body to nuzzle and kiss her neck and breasts.
At the center of attention of two very determined partners, Elle cannot stop herself from coming undone in an incredible orgasm.
Kiera finds herself in the middle next while Elle and Elaina exchange a deep, sensual kiss over her body. Kiera takes advantage of the proximity of Elaina_s needy twat, pulling her hips down until she is sitting atop Kiera_s eager mouth. While Kiera fucks Elaina with her tongue, Elle takes advantage and suckles the brunette_s breasts to shoot incredible sensation through her lover_s body.
As Elaina draws ever closer to her orgasm, she leans forward and massages her lover_s silky shaved folds to drive Kiera over the edge as well. Incredibly turned on by watching them, Elle takes her personal pleasure into her own hands and lays back to massage her tender clitoris so that she can cum again alongside her friends.
After all three of them find the peaks of their pleasure, they exchange a series of impassioned, caring kisses.
Model:
Elaina Rae, Elle Alexandra, Kiera Winters
Studio:
Nubilefilms.com
Info:
File Name : nubilefilms_show_me_what_you_like_1920.mp4
File Size : 1276.17 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:26:18
Video : AVC, 6 623 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: