View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 11:50 PM   #1378
besthot31

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jamie Valentine - Lets Play A Game (Part 1)

Jamie Valentine - Lets Play A Game (Part 1)

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SubbyHubby
Cast: Jamie Valentine
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, Forced Bisex, Foot Domination, Stocking, Cum Eating
Video language: English

and the street was a sultry, hot weather. Jamie decided to take refuge in the shade on the front porch and play billiards. Here are just playing it appear the first time since she is something hrenovatenko worked. Out of nowhere, there are two "rabbit-Hawaiian" (I did not understand who they are three of each-other incoming - highlights this issue does not disclose). One of the guys very much similar to Stifler from American Pie - (I have it and I will continue to call it), the second, I'll call it - the "top" (and then you'll understand why), although the upper resembles something Jim from the same American Pie (take a look on the first screenshot). So the guys went up to Jamie and she lost them a place, they say - play, I still get bad. And she went and sat down on a chair that stood nearby. The guys getting ready for a new party in the pool exchanged a few words, about what Jamie is hot and sexy. Jamie naturally heard it and knew - that her finest hour came. Podydya to the guys, she offered to play a sexual role-playing game. But for this, guys have to decide - one of them in this game is - "rag" and who - "Upper". Then suggested - let it decide the fate and the guys threw a coin. Stifler has thought that fall - the eagle dropped .... - tails. In general, Stifler - became the "rag", well and "Top" - the top. Already in the bedroom, in front of half-naked guys appeared Jamie - in beautiful lingerie and white stockings. Then she explained the rules of the game guys: contacting Stifler said, "Because you're my rag, thou shalt do all that I say. You - understood." Stifler, not knowing what is signed, babbled happily: "Yes!" and immediately received a heavy slap in the face. "Yes - Madam!" - Jamie accents. What did she say Upper - history is silent, because once the action starts, where it jumps to the "Upper". Stifler is used as lizalschik legs and genital lubrication. And in the end, and as cleaner chest Jamie from "trace" Superior.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 294.5 MB
Download Jamie Valentine - Lets Play A Game (Part 1)
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14252 секунды с 9 запросами