View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 06:21 PM   #23389
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,481 раз(а) в 4,222 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Fart Slave Bound & Milked

Scatshop.com- Fart Slave Bound & Milked

Description:
I have a brand new slave at my mercy. He told me he was curious about a smell fetish scene and to do whatever I wanted. Oh those are dangerous words! I havent showered in DAYS! I made sure to work out at least once a day for the few days prior to his arrival so I was good and stinky. I mount his face in my pink thong and fart ripping farts right up his nose and in his mouth. I am down right cruel with him. I shove my sweaty armpits and stinky feet into his face and make him stiff and worship them for me. Whenever I get bored I change it up. Farting stinky sweaty ass. Dirty sweaty feet. Sticky smelly armpits. I see how hard I am making him and cant resist. I start playing with his cock while still gagging him with my farts. He must like it because he SHOOTS HARD! Do you think I stop? Hell no. Just because you cum doesnt mean Im done with you slave!
Model:
VeronicaSteam
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Fartslaveboundandmilked.mp4
File Size : 488.86 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:16
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: