View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 06:30 PM   #23416
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Morning After Drinking

Scatshop.com- Morning After Drinking

Description:
I had way too many drinks last night. Stayed up drinking, dancing and cleaning the house. Went to bed after 3am and had to wake up by 8am. I was feeling horrible and still drunk. Ran my errands, stopped by the marketplace for a quick bite to eat, salad and grilled chicken wings. Drenched my salad with French and Ranch dressing. Maybe I put too much. Ate it on my drive home. Walked into the house with a tummy ache, took off my shirt and pants due to getting extremely hot. Went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I knew I had to relieve myself one way out or the other. All I can say is my tummy feels a lot BETTER!!!
Model:
JordanBlayne
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 7F255684-E0A2-4B62-99B8-F1C8E251EF25.mov
File Size : 339.29 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:47
Video : AVC, 8 098 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 87.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: