View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 12:02 AM   #27
Thomas90x

Поблагодарили 555 раз(а) в 555 сообщениях

All my threads

Thomas90x Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Thomas90x Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Thomas90x Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Thomas90x Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Thomas90x Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Thomas90x Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Alina Lopez - Natural Tits, Facesitting, Member Fantasy

Site: GirlsWay.com
Genre: Natural Tits, Facesitting, Member Fantasy, Romance, Fingering, Tattoos, 69, Brunette, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Small Tits, Blonde
Cast: Alina Lopez & Evelyn Claire

Description
Evelyn Claire is emptying the washing machine when she pulls out a dress thats been ruined by the machine. She immediately starts to panic. Oh, my god... No, please no! Oh no, shes gonna be SO MAD at me! Its clear shes afraid of severe consequences for the dress being ruined.

Hearing this, her girlfriend, Alina Lopez, peeks into the room and asks her whats wrong. Panicking, Evelyn tries to explain, I-Im so sorry, the machine ruined your dress... I-I dont know what happened, I swear it was an accident! Alina tries to calm Evelyn, saying its really no big deal but as she takes a step towards her, Evelyn instinctively flinches away.

Its clear that Alinas heart breaks for Evelyn, her expression empathetic. She avoids raising her voice so as not to scare Evelyn any further, who is clearly emotionally scarred. Alina quietly tries to assure Evelyn that everythings okay and shes not mad, until Evelyn relaxes and apologizes for pulling back. Alina opens her arms, silently offering a hug, and Evelyn relaxes more and makes the first move, tentatively cuddling into her.

Evelyn meekly apologizes for acting so dumb but Alina firmly yet kindly asserts that shes not dumb and that its not her fault. Alina goes on to say that she knows Evelyns ex had a short temper... but Alina will NEVER EVER hurt Evelyn. Alina knows itll take time for Evelyn to recover, but she will be there every step of the way.

Evelyn is moved by the reassurance, insisting that shes so happy to have Alina in her life. A comforting kiss between them lingers and soon leads to more.

Alina wont let anyone ever hurt Evelyn again...

Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, Jerichoholic!
- Bree Mills

File Size: 1.22 GB || Duration: 00:30:00
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Download from k2s.cc
Alina Lopez - Natural Tits Facesitting Member Fantasy.mp4
Thomas90x is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05851 секунды с 9 запросами