View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 06:16 PM   #5054
Dens007

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Dens007 Непонятно, что и думать...

Bones' Tales: The Manor [v0.16] (2020/ENG)

You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family...

Changelog:
v0.16
NEW H-SCENES
*(RE-WORK) LUCILE PLAYING OUTSIDE (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (HJ/BJ/FROM BEHIND)
*(RE-WORK) VERA ENTER BATH (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (FORCED HJ/FORCED TITFUCK/RIDING)
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA BATH TIME (+STATE VARIATION AND DIALOGUE) (HJ/(2 other options are blocked until bugfix))
*(RE-WORK) VER+DOGGO STABLES (+STATE VARIATION AND PERPECTIVES) (HUMPING/LICKING/SEX/???)
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA FIRST SEX (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (TEASING/MISSIONARY)
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA BATH PEEP SCENE (+STATE VARIATIONS) (2 STAGES NOW ANIMATED)
*(NEW) VERA BATH PEEP (ANIMATED)
*??? (HIDDEN MINI SCENE) (???)

GRAPHICS
*(RE-WORK) ALL CHARACTER SPRITES
*(NEW) OUTFIT VARIATIONS FOR BUSTS
*(NEW) MC PENIS CUT-IN
*(RE-WORK) STATS FAILED MESSAGE + NIT IMPLEMENT MESSAGE

FIXES
*MARTHA NIGHT SEX NOT ACCESIBLE (i Hope)
*Other bugs I can't remember right now.

SOUNDS
*(NEW) MUSIC THEMES FOR ALL MAIN CHARACTER (mc,martha,lucile,vera,mia,doyle(not used),doggo)
*(NEW) lots of new sound effects.
*(NEW) MUSIC FOR THE PHONOGRAPH
CODE
*Lots More under the hood work.

OTHER
*RISED SAVEFILE LIMIT TO 20 (EXCLUDING AUTO-SAVE)
*(NEW) PHONOGRAPH IS NOW FULLY FUNTIONAL (ADDED RECORDS ALONG THE MANOR TO FIND)

=Doc's notes for 0.16=
As you noticed, most of this build work was around previous existing events, most of them are affected in their early games
stages... for that reason I highly reccomend test thos event with a fresh game. How ever, you can still play them with a
previous save...though you probably miss some of the dialogue or even stages. Y using an old save could also generate some
incoherencies in how the event plays out... but it shouldn't break the game...(it shouldn't)

Screenshots:

Release date: 18 August, 2020
Genre: 2dcg, Male Protagonist, Incest, Milf, Assjob, Handjob, Footjob, Titjob, Groping, Voyeurism, Para-normal, Big ass, Big tits, Bestiality
Censorship: NO
Developer / Publisher: Dr Bones
Platform: Windows
Publication Type: In Progress
Tablet: It isn't required
Language: English
System requirements: OS: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10 | HDD: 1 GB
Size: 533 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/83f40fb4d1dde/BT_The_Manor_0.16.zip

Walkthrough:
https://k2s.cc/file/87018a5bbb553/Walkthrough.pdf