View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 01:35 PM   #175
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Mom and Son

Mommy came in my room last night because dad was snoring really loud again and she couldn't rest... I was also having trouble napping because I hurt myself recently and I've been in a lot of pain. Mommy wants to help me get rid of the pain but I am not sure if I want her help. She takes her big, natural tits out from underneath her black nightgown and then she starts rubbing her hands over my pants... I can feel my cock getting hard but I don't understand why!! She tells me that I can grab her tits, so I do... but this is my mom and I don't think that I'm supposed to be getting hard!! "Mommy helped you when you were little and she can help you now," she tells me as she slowly puts my cock inside of her mouth...
A few days later..."Haven't you always wanted to do this?" Aunt Cory asks me, as she leans back on the bed with her legs spread towards me. I stick my hard cock inside her right away, and she asks me how her pussy feels. "Tight and warm!" I exclaim. She asks me if those photos she sent me the other day ended up helping me, but I explain to her how my mom ended up walking in on me while I was jerking off. Aunt Cory tells me that I am doing a fabulous job of fucking her when all of a sudden mom opens the bedroom door!!...

Melanie Hicks , Cory Chase , incest , mom , mother , mommy , son , milf , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , aunt , threesome , blowjob , slut , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , pov

Resolution - 1920x1080
Type - mp4
Duration - 00:50:09
Size - 1118 mb

https://fboom.me/file/1c83f13f06a46/MH-MomtheJofAT.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02890 секунды с 9 запросами