View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 10:34 PM   #7
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cock auditions pt39 Ransom

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
This week I got to meet another young college guy named Leo. I talked to him for a little while to make him more comfortable and then we both stood up and kissed for a long time while I flirted and talked dirty to him. I then had him sit on the couch and I got in front of him and did a strip tease which turned into a lap dance. I pulled my big tits out and lifted up my tight white mini dress to show him my ass. I then pulled my panties off and spread my ass for him to see. I then rubbed my pussy and ass all over him. I then had him get up and I got on my knees and pulled his jeans off so I could get his dick out. His dick was shy at first but got nice and hard for me. I sucked on his dick while I rubbed and tugged on his balls. We then sat on the couch together and I lubed up his dick and stroked him while we kissed. I then straddled his legs while spreading my pussy nice and wide. I took his dick in my hand and rubbed it on my pussy. It felt so good on my clit!! He then laid back on the couch and I got on top of him again and straddled his legs and rubbed my pussy & ass all over his dick. He was super hard for me! He then grabbed his dick and stroked it for me while I licked his balls and shaft and fingered my pussy. I was super wet and made myself cum while he jacked off for me. I then stroked his dick while he squeezed and played with my tits. He took over when he was going to cum so I could lick his balls and shaft again. I got another white creamy load from a cute college guy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 394.5 MB

Download Cock auditions pt39
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04041 секунды с 9 запросами