View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 10:02 PM   #41
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cock auditions pt36 Maniwaki

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
This week I met for a cock audition. He was even cuter in person so I was so excited to meet him! I put on a sexy purple cotton mini dress and a white thong and fishnet stockings.wasn’t shy at all and I could tell right away we were going to have a lot of fun! We did a lot of kissing and touching each other. His hands on me felt so good! I sat on his lap and teased him for a while by putting my breasts in his face while I rubbed his dick through his pants. I told him how much I enjoyed having my nipples sucked on so every chance he would get he had his mouth on them. He was rubbing my thong where my pussy is. The silky material on my clit feels really good. I then pulled them off and he laid me back on the couch so he could lick my pussy. His tongue felt so good darting in and out of my pussy and then he took his lips and squeezed them around my clit. I was in heaven then. I then reciprocated and got down on my knees and began sucking on his dick. His dick was so nice and felt really good in my mouth. We then got on the couch and I continued stroking him while he was fingering me. My pussy was so wet! I then straddled his legs and rubbed his dick on my pussy. I got him very excited doing this, so much so that he asked to be inside me. So I slid my pussy down on top of his dick and squeezed my it tight on top of him. I fucked him for a while doing this before he flipped me on my back to fuck me deeper. My legs were way back as he began thrusting deeper inside me and made me cum! He then got me on my knees and slapped my ass as he fucked me, pounding my pussy real good. He then pulled out and I got on my knees so he could shoot his huge load into my mouth. There was so much that my tits were also covered in cum! I loved that he saved all his cum for me!! I will definitely be fucking him again soon!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 549.5 MB

Download Cock auditions pt36
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10335 секунды с 9 запросами