View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 10:12 PM   #79
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cock auditions pt37 Nossebro

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
This week I met Steve for a cock audition. I was anxious to meet him because in his photos he had a very big cock and I was so excited to play with it! I put on a sexy spider body stocking that one of my members bought me. It was very revealing so I wore a robe to first meet him and then once we started kissing and I sat on his lap then I took it off. He was super sweet and quiet but I made him feel comfortable with my kisses and soft touch. I was very happy to see that when I pulled down his pants and pulled off his boxers to reveal his very large cock that he was already getting super hard for me. I started off by stroking his shaft and then putting my mouth on the head. I could feel some pre-cum already starting. I love this part! I then sat him down on the couch and I straddled him and rubbed his cock on my pussy. I loved slapping his heavy dick on my clit. As I continued playing with his cock he was fingering me and when he was ready to cum I stroked faster and licked his head until he shot out his big load! I then licked up the sticky mess! He was so much fun! I’ll be calling on him again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 349.1 MB

Download Cock auditions pt37
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11406 секунды с 9 запросами