View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 11:31 PM   #8
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Big black knight pt7 Oark

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
I got a text from Will today telling me he was in town and wanted to see me. I snuck over to his hotel this afternoon to see him. I had on a real sexy black bodystocking under my jeans & sweater. I went to the bathroom when I arrived and removed my outer clothing and then came out to his bedroom. We started making out and as we were kissing, he ran his hands down my body. It felt so good! I could feel his sexy body through his clothes and rubbed my hands all over him, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and then I undid his pants. His huge cock was already hard for me when I put it in my mouth. I tried getting it all the way down but his shaft is just too thick for my little mouth. I sucked on him as best as I could and he seemed to be enjoying it. He found my pussy easily with the crotchless bodystocking I was wearing and began to finger me. He was getting me so excited! I then got on the bed and took him in my mouth again while he fingered me some more. He then got in between my legs and licked my pussy and ass. It made me quiver it felt so good! Once he had me nice and wet he got on top of me and we kissed for a long time while his cock head was rubbing up against my pussy slowly and gently trying to penetrate me. He pushed it in a little at a time until he was fully immersed inside me. He fucked me for a long time while we kissed and he held me tight. I then got on top of him and slid down on his dick. Slowly I rocked back and forth while he cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples. I then turned around so he could watch my ass go up and down while my pussy gripped his cock. He was really turned on and a few times I thought he was going to cum but he held back. He then got me on my back again and this time he fucked me slowly again but with each pump he would speed up until he was pumping against me real hard and fast and then he let out a yell and came a big load inside me! He told me he had been saving that for me for over a week! I just love his big black cock!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 593.1 MB

Download Big black knight pt7
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03159 секунды с 9 запросами