View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 10:20 PM   #89
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Finish on my face pt9 Center Point

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
This is our first week in our new home in Las Vegas and I was excited today to have some fun with my hubby after all that unpacking, organizing and everything else that comes with moving! I decided to put on a sexy satin white dress, white stockings and heels. I then came into the bedroom to see my hubby lounging on the chaise waiting for me. He was just as anxious as I was to release some tension. I started by showing my body and slowly moving around so he enjoy my sexy outfit before I stripped out of it. I then coaxed him into stroking his dick for me while I talked dirty about all the naughty things I do while I'm away from him. I tell him how much I enjoy meeting all these new guys and seeing what they look like undressed. I love unzipping a man's pants and pulling out his dick. I then tell my hubby to come closer so I can do the same thing to him. At first his dick is flaccid when it comes out of his shorts but then quickly gets hard for me by the touch of my hand. I run my fingers around the shaft and then slowly go up to the base and circle my fingers slowly around the head. I feel the pre-cum on my fingers and put it in my mouth to taste it. I love feeling in control of my hubby's dick and making him cum for me! I told him I was hungry to eat all his gooey cum. He didn't disappoint me either, he shot this nice big load all over my face and tits. Such a sexy mess on me!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 548.7 MB

Download Finish on my face pt9
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10603 секунды с 9 запросами