View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 10:22 PM   #94
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cock auditions pt34 Malawi

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
Today I did my first cock audition with a guy from Kansas City! He was super hot and so sexy! He's a male dancer so one day I will definitely have him dance for me. He was nervous but I talked to him a lot before hand and made him comfortable. I then did a little strip tease and showed him my body. He was getting pretty turned on especially when I bent over and he got to play with my ass and pussy. We then made out on the couch for a long time. His body was so nice and hard! I loved running my hands down his chest all the way down to his dick. I started off slow and just stroked him and then took him in my mouth. I got him very hard while he was fingering me. My pussy was so wet! He then told me to sit on his face which is something I would never turn down! I played and stroked his dick while he tongued my ass and pussy. It felt so good! He was really enjoying it and couldn't hold his cum back anymore. It shot out in my hand and I slurped it up and showed it to the camera. Hmm, tasted so good!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2946kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 566.9 MB

Download Cock auditions pt34
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16072 секунды с 9 запросами