View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 10:22 PM   #96
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lewd awakening Quincy

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
I woke up so horny this morning! I had this really crazy dream about my horny neighbor breaking into my bedroom and forcing me to take his hard cock in all my tight holes. I got out my anal toys because I wanted to cum while I fantasized about him fucking and cumming in my tight ass. I even brought out my butt plug because my neighbor was using it on me while he fucked me in my dream. I started out by thinking of you guys watching me with your cocks out and that made me real wet and excited! I teased you guys first by stripping and then spreading all my holes for you. I then got on the bed and fingered my pussy and stretched it open so I could put that big dick inside me. It felt so tight going in and then loosened once my pussy got used to being fucked again. It felt so good! I then spread my ass with my hands and then put my fingers in. I wanted all my holes filled so I fucked my pussy with the big cock and then stuck the butt plug in my ass. It made me cum so good! I then laid down for a minute and ended up falling asleep. When I woke up I was being forced to suck on a cock and when I looked up I realized it was my neighbors cock! I thought I was dreaming again. I was resistant at first but quickly warmed up to the idea of making my fantasy a reality! After I sucked on him for a while he then got on the bed and fucked me a few different ways. I loved having his cock inside me! My pussy was so wet and he made me cum so much!! I then stroked him off for a while and got him to shoot his load all over my huge tits! There was so much cum!! I love having morning sex with another guy! I’m such a slutty wife!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 609.0 MB

Download Lewd awakening
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13416 секунды с 9 запросами