View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 10:36 PM   #144
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cock auditions pt30 Ladybrand

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
This week I did a cock audition with Aaron. He recently graduated from college and wanted to do something wild and crazy. I told him he would have a lot of fun with me if he came over to do a shoot with me. I talked to him for a little while before the shoot and tried to make him feel comfortable. When we went into the living room he was still nervous but I started dancing for him and kissing him. This put his mind at ease and made his dick hard for me. I pulled his dick out of his pants and kissed him while I slowly stroked his dick. He was getting really hard so I squatted down and sucked on his dick while I fingered my pussy. I liked feeling his dick in my mouth. We then sat on the couch and I leaned over him and spread my legs open so he could finger me while I stroked and sucked on his dick. We were kissing the whole time too. I wanted him to cum so I had him stand up and I got into my favorite position- kneeling down with my fingers in my pussy while I took his big load in my mouth!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2957kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 397.3 MB

Download Cock auditions pt30
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03136 секунды с 9 запросами