View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 12:01 AM   #38
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Big black cocks Beltrami

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
This week I asked Sincere to meet me at the condo for some fun. He agreed and then texted me that he had a surprise for me. I thought maybe he was going to bring me some flowers or lingerie; but instead he walks in with a friend and tells me another friend will be here shortly! I was definitely surprised and shocked! Omg, how am I going to handle 3 guys?! I tried to make small talk and asked them if they wanted a drink as I walked into the kitchen. They both followed me in there and started flirting with me. His friend Sean was getting very frisky with me! I guess, Sincere must have told him how much fun he'd had with me before! They both asked me to dance for them so I said okay and I had them sit on the couch. I wore a sexy tight red dress and heels, perfect stripper clothes. Lol I started giving Sean a dance first but he just kept grabbing me! Then Sincere asked me to dance for him so I told them they both needed to drop their pants for me; but Sincere said no that I needed to strip first and then I could undress him. I love a man that takes charge! Later they both stripped down to their knees so I could see their huge cocks! Just as I was going to suck and stroke on Sincere his other buddy King walks in. Omg, now I was getting nervous but so excited! I had them huddled around me all of them groping me while I was jerking and sucking on them. I had a hard time keeping 3 big black cocks going at the same time! I was having so much fun though! I sucked and stroked as fast as I could. I then had Sincere lay on the carpet so I could get on top him and ride his huge cock while I jerked and stroked the other two guys. It was crazy fun! I got Sean to cum first into my mouth while Sincere then bends me over and makes me take it from behind. He shot his load all over my ass! I then took King in the bedroom for some private time with me. I got on top of him and he licked my pussy and ass while I jerked him and then got off and sucked on him too. He then wanted to fuck me so I slid down onto his cock and let him fuck me deep. It didn't take long before he shoots his load into the condom and I try to get out some and then lick the rest off his cock. It was a great surprise!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.2 MB

Download Big black cocks
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03991 секунды с 9 запросами