View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 09:19 PM   #165
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pantyhose & dildos pt2 Wenatchee

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
One of my members sent me these pantyhose and asked me to make a video for him. So today I put them on and paired them with a black bra and my black pumps. He loves it when I wear pantyhose so I'm going to wear these all day for him and then mail them to him. I talked dirty to him and teased him while I ran my hands all over my body especially running my fingers over my legs and ass. I then got out my big toy with the fat head and began stroking it and teasing my pussy with the big head. I love feeling it on my pussy and couldn't wait to slowly put it inside me. It's so fat and wide and fills my pussy up good. I like how it feels going in. I can feel my pussy lips and walls stretching apart to fit it in. I got it in as deep as it would go and fucked my pussy good. I thought about you watching me while you stroked your dick and that made me cum. It felt so good to let my juices out!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 239.1 MB

Download Pantyhose & dildos pt2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11332 секунды с 9 запросами