View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 09:21 PM   #175
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cuckold surprise Six Mile

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
In the past few years my appetite for sex has grown tremendously and my husband just can't keep up with me. I'm always wanting more cock to play with so today I called too of my hunky playmates to have some fun with. I hid them in the bedroom under the covers and told them to wait for me. I was in the kitchen getting us some drinks when Tommy asked me what I was doing. I told him I had a surprise for him. He got all excited wondering what it could be! I then brought him into the bedroom with me and I pulled the covers off to reveal my hunky friends. I told him that the fun was actually for me and that I was going to make him watch us. He didn't seem too thrilled but my hubby loves to please me so he went along with it. He does anything I ask of him! I got in between the guys and started making out with them and stroking both their dicks. I then went back and forth sucking on each dick of to get them nice and hard for me. I then got on the ground and had them stand on either side of me and went back and forth sucking and stroking their dicks. I was so excited playing with both of them! They then took turns fucking me while the other one was in my mouth. I was literally getting it from both ends! It felt so good to have two cocks to play with! I made Sean cum a huge load in my mouth and then I had some alone time with Tony so I could sit on his face and cum on him. I stroked him nice and hard while he licked my ass and pussy clean. I came so good!! I love making Tommy watch while I have all the fun!
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 704.2 MB

Download Cuckold surprise
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03617 секунды с 9 запросами