View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 09:33 PM   #214
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

True whore stories Ourense

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
This week I'm in my new home in! I'm still traveling a lot though and meeting some really nice guys. Recently I met a guy downtown in his hotel. He was super cute and so young! I was excited from the beginning. We were having a drink and just talking when I heard some noise from the bedroom and out walks another guy. I was ready to leave but the first guy talked me into staying and I ended up having fun with both of them. I new I needed to tell my hubby all the details of what happened that night so I waited until he was in a good mood and I put a sexy outfit on and asked him to come into the bedroom with me. I then proceeded to tease him with body and talk dirty and then I told him how I had sex with 2 guys last night and that they took turns fucking me and cumming inside me. When the shock wore off my hubby's face I told him how I was still really horny and wanted his cock inside me. I managed to smooth things over by stroking and sucking on my hubby's cock and then telling him to fuck me good and hard because I am such a naughty whore who loves making guys cum! I ended up getting a really nice load all over my face and hair! Hmm, love all that sticky cum!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 418.2 MB

Download True whore stories
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05394 секунды с 9 запросами