View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 09:38 PM   #233
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Like mother like daughter pt9 French Creek

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
Today my daughter Mia and I were in my bathroom putting on our new lingerie and talking about what we were going to do today. I told her that I was really horny and she agreed she was too! Like mother like daughter, lol! It had been a while for her since she'd been with a hot guy, but I of course get to play more often. We decided we would call young and sexy Edward to come over to play with us. I texted him and he responded right back that he could come right over! We met him at the front door and then brought him to my bedroom where we would strip and tease him. We really took our time stroking, licking and sucking his big dick. Both of us each taking turns kissing and playing with him alternately! We drove him wild! We then went to the bed for some pussy licking and fucking. Whoever wasn't getting their pussys licked was getting fucked and vice versa! He did an excellent job of keeping up with us and making us both happy! For the finish we laid next to him, taking turns again sucking, licking and stroking his dick until we knew he couldnt take it anymore. I stroked his dick while Mia played with his balls and we made him shoot a huge load for us! Of course mother and daughter licked it all up!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 657.4 MB

Download Like mother like daughter pt9
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07693 секунды с 9 запросами