View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 10:02 PM   #244
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cock auditions pt21 with scott York Springs

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
This week I had another cock audition with Scott. I was really excited to meet another young guy! He called me and asked me if he could bring his friend along and I said I didn't mind. So these two young guys come walking in the door and I'm spread eagle getting my photos taken. I love being naked in front of people so it didn't bother me. They're both smiling and I'm making them laugh and feeling really comfortable with them. Tommy starts taking pictures of Scott and I together and then we start the video. As soon as I drop Scott's pants his friend sneaks out the door. "Oh I was hoping that his friend would join in; but he said he'd need to pass this time!" I'm still giggling from seeing his friends face and am really excited now to play with this young guys dick. He's already hard and raring to go. I admire his very interesting tattoos while I'm stroking and sucking on his dick. I like the way his body responds to my touch and know I can make him cum at any moment. He makes me stop so he can lick my pussy and then we start doing 69. He's really excited now and almost cums. I tell him I want him to fuck me now and his smile and enthusiasm excites me even more. I get on top of him and start riding his dick and he tries to stop the cum from cumming out by placing his finger over the hole; but it's too late- he's cumming! So, I pull off the condom and let it all spill out. It's too bad that I'm moving to Florida because I would have loved to play with him again!
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

Download Cock auditions pt21 with scott
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02100 секунды с 9 запросами