View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 11:26 PM   #49
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I love my dildo pt21 West Falls

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
I love getting lots of emails and videos from you guys asking me to play with a huge toy so you can jerk off for me. Today I put on a sexy black velvet bra and matching thong with my black pumps. I have an insatiable appetite for sex and like to cum daily so I brought out my big black toy to play with. I like to run my hands all over it and feel the smooth texture and hardness of the big cock. I started touching my breasts circling my fingers around my nipples and pinching them until they became erect. I then put my hand in my thong and spread my pussy lips with my fingers to feel the wetness inside me. I tasted the moist fluid and then fingered myself some more. I then slid the big dark cock inside my wet pussy. It felt amazing going In and out. I like to push it down to the bottom till I can't push it anymore and move it back and forth against my cervix. It turns me on so much! I put my legs way back and fucked it, and rocked back and forth until I came hard. I then teased you some more and stroked your cock and then I got on my knees on the couch with my ass in the air. I told you to slide it in. I could feel you grab my hips and thrust it inside me. You asked me to spread my ass with both hands and you stuck your finger in my ass. You moved your hips faster and pushed it inside me deeper and harder. You then pulled it out and sprayed your load on my ass that I was still spreading with both hands. I loved feeling all that cum squirt on me!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1481kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 152.7 MB

Download I love my dildo pt21
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06269 секунды с 9 запросами