View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 09:01 AM   #3
mysteryman

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

mysteryman Непонятно, что и думать...

I guess it's just a way the person that posted most if not all her content decided to do thing. Because I notice they now do a similar thing with the Famegirls thread they started. Wait til they get 5, 6 sets and videos of each model. Then post them that way as well. I only collect 1 of the Famegirls, Diana. So I get a bit itchy, waiting til they get back to her sets and videos again. The only problem with Alex Arabella's content, was only 1 or 2 people were also posting her, on other forums, but then stopped. So it left it up to getting it here, or from joining the site. lol. And like most people doing the forum gigs? We'd rather get it for free, then to pay for it.

I only have Alex's sets to where this poster stopped off. And because I had to get 3 new Debit cards, within less then 14 months after having joined both Alex and Famegirls sites? Though my bank made no mention of those sites for sure being connected to those account hacks of mine? They also suggested I not use any site in control of a CC Billing company outside of the USA! And after all the crap I had to go thru 3 times? I really don't want to do it a 4th time again. By risking joining those sites. I just figured someone may have those sets, like the person who had been posting all her content. For all I know? Alex stopped doing shoots that went along with the vids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhawkman View Post
Send me her sets and I will post them in the thread for you.That way you don't get banned and you also make everyone here happy. PM me
mysteryman is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03259 секунды с 9 запросами