View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 09:25 AM   #4
mysteryman

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

mysteryman Непонятно, что и думать...

These websites for models these days are thieves if you ask me. By that, I mean in the old days. You could join a website. And if that site had been online, 3, 4, 5 years? You could get the entirety of the models content. I was kinda pissed joining these new sites. Finding out they only had like the lastest 30 sets or so. And all the other content was gone. They always promised they would get some kind of archive sites. But never did. Even now, the sites are inactive ( still online, but the model isn't shooting anymore. ) They still have no archive site. Plus you cant even talk ( write ) to the models anymore.

It's all about the money today & maximizing profits. Little did they know, that being able to have contact with the models back in the day? Was almost security in keeping a paying client. I guess from what I've read here and there? That process ended because of a few bad apples, as always. People writing all kinds of nasty crap to the models. And even being nasty towards webmasters. Who many times, were the models BFs or husbands. But maybe that greediness on the model/webmasters part, only making a certain amount of content available at a time? Is also what made their content, so easy to access for free in forums, blogs and other places. Or again, times were just totally different back in the early to mid 2000's ( before 2010 ) People were totally happy seeing any amount of content from a model/s they really liked. I mean I spammed forums back in that time, for around 12 sites. And until around 2004, 2005, 2006? It was totally accepted because of that. I'd post a certain amount of samples from a set. And even went big time out of my way to create sample vids as well. And people were totally happy to get 8, 10, 12 images and a 45 second or so vid clip.
mysteryman is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11888 секунды с 9 запросами