View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 09:16 PM   #341
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sleeping booty Skara

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
It's Halloween time again and I needed a sexy outfit to wear to a costume party tonight so I went out and bought a Snow White dress. But before I wore it out Tommy wanted to make sure that he was the first one who got to fuck me in it. So I put on my dress and a sexy pair of stockings and high heels then laid down on the bed and waited for him to come in so he could have his way with me. It only took a second after I laid down before I felt his dick poke me in the mouth. So, of course, I started sucking on it. Then he pulled down my panties and ate my pussy out real good. I love it when a man knows how to lick pussy real good. Then he had me get on all fours so he could eat my ass out. He loves sticking his tongue deep in my ass and tongue fucking me. Then he put the camera up real close so everyone can get a good look at my pussy and ass spread open. He likes it when I spread open my ass and show it to other guys. Then he stuck his hard cock inside me and fucked me real good from behind. Then he stood up on the bed and made me suck and jerk his cock off until he shot his cum all over me. I just love waiting for his cum to shoot out. I like it when guys make me watch while they jerk their cocks off all over me. So now my costume is all broken in and I'm ready to go out and get fucked in it again! I hope its a big hit with all the husbands at the party tonight. There's this one guy in particular that I've been flirting with lately and I'm hoping that he will take me into a spare bedroom, lift up my skirt and fuck me real good until he shoots all of his cum deep inside me. That way I can have his hot cum dripping out of my pussy all night long at the party. I can't wait. Wish me luck!I got my wish and ended up having a lot of fun at the party. There were only two other couples at the party and they got the night started off right by playing a game of strip pool while Tommy and I watched. Then when they were all naked they came over to the couch with us and started playing with us. The girls started kissing me all over while the guys watched. Then the two girls went over and started making out with Tommy and giving him lap dances while the men pulled my tits out and sucked on them while I stroked their cocks. Then we all went into the master bedroom and basically had one big orgy. There were beautiful fake tits, pretty shaved pussies and big swinging dicks everywhere I looked. Tommy fucked this georgous woman doggy style on the bed while her husband was fucking me on the floor. I know Tommy had a good time because he came in about ten minutes which I think is a record for him. Then he went outside and played with the other woman in the hot tub while her husband bent me over the bed and fucked me hard. It kind of pissed me off too because first of all I really didn't want to be with him and second I was to busy being jealous about the fact that the other wife was taking my husband outside and away from me where I couldn't see what they were doing. But I felt like I didn't really have a choice when it came to fucking this guy because he just grabbed me pushed me down on the bed and stuck it in. But being the good little slut that I am I let him fuck me until he came. All together it was a very fun evening. We had good food and drinks, lots of laughs and a lot of wild sex.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:56
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1471kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 269.3 MB

Download Sleeping booty
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03482 секунды с 9 запросами