View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 09:26 PM   #373
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bikini milf Klondike

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
Tommy and I got invited to our friends house today for a pool party but I wasn't sure which one of my bikinis I should wear so I grabbed a handful of my favorite bikinis, found Tommy outside and then told him that I needed him to help me pick out a real sexy bikini for the pool party. I wanted to make sure I looked good for all the other husbands that are going to be there. I tried on five or six bikinis and he liked them all but my favorite one was my slingshot bikini with flames on it. But while I was trying on all my bikinis Tommy kept complaining that he had to squirt really bad. Then he asked me if he could squirt on me after I found the right bikini, and of course I said yes. So after I got done with my little bikini show outside we went into the bathroom and I let him squirt on me. But then he wanted to see me squirt so I pulled my bikini to the side and gave him a little show of my own. He instantly got hard watching me squirt. He loves it when I act nasty like that. So since he was standing there with his dick all hard I decided that I would be a good little wife and perform my wifely duties for him and coax a nice load of cum out of his big balls. So after I rinsed off in the shower I put on a new bikini, then proceeded to stroke and suck his hard cock until he shot his cum all over my face. He likes to cum while I talk like the dirty little slut that I am for him. So as soon as I started telling him that I'm a nasty little cum whore and I love swallowing other guys cum he instantly shot his load on me. I am so glad that I married a man that will let me suck cock whenever I want because it is by far my favorite thing to do.We just got back from the pool party and I had a great time. Two guys took turns fucking me in the hot tub at the pool party. Everyone else was done swimming and they all went inside to have a drink and play pool but these two married guys asked me to hang out with them in the hot tub for a minute, so I did and it was a blast! Their wives were inside with Tommy and another guy and they had no idea that their husbands were taking turns fucking me out back. It was very risky but I love taking risks. Getting three loads of cum shot on me in one day was a lot of fun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:12
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 329.5 MB

Download Bikini milf
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03548 секунды с 9 запросами